Sunday, September 8, 2013

Day 24 in South Korea | Meanwhile, in Korea...

Sometimes, you want to tell a friend from home how cute it was that a bunch of boys just walked past the teachers' office singing "Jumping, jumping, jumping, everybody!" from "Bar Bar Bar," but then you realize that no one from home has ever even heard of "Bar Bar Bar," which seems so odd because everyone in South Korea knows that song these days, and it's impossible to imagine that people in the U.S. are totally oblivious to this silly thing that has become part of an entire nation's daily life.

2 comments:

  1. Well, Levi and I enjoyed the breakfast entertainment. Though I think he might have been glad when it was over ;)

    1, 2, 3... yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I don't usually understand the meaning of lyrics, but why is this song called "bar, bar, bar"? when they never say that? is there some kind of significance?

    1, 2, 3... yeah!

    ReplyDelete