Representative Bloom, what are your thoughts on domestic temperature reform? In this current climate, domestic temperatures are spiraling dangerously out of control. While I by no means advocate government regulation of domestic temperature, I do believe it would be highly beneficial for lawmakers to consider setting up some basic systems to allow citizens the freedom to manage domestic temperatures as they see fit. Can I count on you to see some real change in this area?In other words: "Dad, can you please help me install an air conditioner in my apartment? It's really hot in here."
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
53 Days Til Korea | Civic Duty
I exercised my civic responsibility to write to my lawmakers and let my voice be heard in the political arena, and I sent this to my local state representative this morning:
Labels:
America
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Anna, this is amazing. Sincerely, one of your currently international fans
ReplyDelete